Advice From Girls Who 'Have it All Together' from Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad Girls Speak Out on How To Have Your Act Together

Do YOU 'Have it All Together'?

Are you full of what it takes to stand up and be counted without reservation or doubt?

If not, here is some advice from some lovely gals from Ahmedabad, India, who consider themselves examples of girls who 'have it all together'. Let's see what they say.

Falguni says...

You really need to know your limits. Who are you? What can you do? What are your strengths and what are your limitations?

Everyone has both plus and minus features to their personality and I think that 'self-awareness' comes from knowing what to do and how to do it and knowing you can do it. That's self-awareness and that's 'Having it all Together' for me.



Panchali says...

I have no fear. I literally believe there is nothing that I am afraid of. This might make me sound extraordinary, but you know it's the way I am.

When I see others saying they are afraid of comittment, afraid of strangers, afraid of loosing their job, or whatever, I just laugh inside, because I know they are just fooling themselves.

Fear is an illusion born from imagination. I keep tight reigns on my imagination and that way I have no fear. That's where my confidence comes from.



Urmila says...

Others are my focus and I suppose that makes me know that everyone is important in some way.

So I think I am aware of my own self-worth by way of my attention to the needs of others. I am worthwhile because I give myself to others and that makes me feel 'together.'

Neeraja says...

God is important to me so I feel the drive to do things immediately and directly comes from Him.

If you are connected to the Divine, you will have a real urgency about all you do and that gives you the feeling of Having it All Together in a big way.

Jaya says...

My life is ruled by my over-arching vision of what I want out of life.

I don't mess with the details, and I don't let them get me down. Details are just pieces of the puzzle and the puzzle, when it's all put together, is the vision.

Have a vision for yourself and you will be one 'together gal!'


Pratima says...

When I look at the plant and animal kingdom, what I see it an array of wonderfully diverse creatures and creations--each of which does a special job within their own niche.

This is so beautiful One bird can do somethings and another has a different song and does different things, but both are beautiful in their uniqueness.

That is me! I'm unique! One in a million and that gives me a respect for the differences of others and my own specialness. Awesome.


Roshni says...

My life is somewhat carefully run by a set of limits and boundaries I have set up for myself to enable me to be secure and happy within those self-imposed limits.

It's not to say I'm never spontaneous, but I love to know what I am doing, when I'm doing it, and have my goals clearly enumerated and tabulated.

i suppose that sounds geeky, but it works for me. In other words, I have it all together because I don't let it get out of hand.


Malka says...

It's basically a spiritual attitude for me in Having It All Together.

I'm not talking about a divinity up there in the sky, but rather a meditative attitude. If I am in the right space and remain there, I can ride the waves instead of being drowned in them. It's something I learned from daily meditation and it really keeps me all together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment